The French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry [FACCI] Victoria is organizing a panel discussion on Gender Equity in the Energy Sector on Thursday 25 May, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm at Ashurst premises in partnership with ENGIE ANZ and Ashurst.
The panel will include experts from government, industry, and education. They will discuss the role that women can play in driving the transition to a clean energy future.
- The Hon. Lily D’Ambrosio, will talk about Victoria’s Women in Energy initiative
- Ronan Bescond, Country Chair at Total Energies EP Australia
- Rik De Buyserie, CEO of Engie ANZ
- Anna Hedgcock, Head of Commercial at Engie ANZ
- Gwladys Tedga, Partner at Ashurst
The event will also provide an opportunity for learning, networking, and collaboration over sparkling wine and nibbles.
Registration is compulsory to attend the event; you can buy your ticket here.