Are a Jazz lover?
- Thursday 24 August from 6.30pm till 9.30pm at the Golden Gate Hotel
- Saturday 26 August from 10am till 2pm at the Bernies Music Land
- Monday 28 August from 9.00pm at the Rainbow Hotel
- Thursday 7 September from 8pm at the Bar303
- Sunday 17 September from 7pm at the MERRY-BEK CITY BAND
Born in New Caledonia, Michel began playing bass, accordion and electric organ at the age of 11. After studying classical piano at the Besançon National Conservatory of Music, it was through Soul and Jazz with his Hammond organ that Michel revealed himself as one of the world’s finest organists. Fabienne Shem Bénébig is an internationally renowned singer. In the 90s, she studied vocal technique and stage direction in Paris. Shem began her career in Pop and Rock singer, before turning to Blues and Jazz in the 2000s.