Changes to Victoria Road Rules

Overseas drivers living in Victoria for six months or more can no longer use their overseas driver licence or learner permit.

Overseas driver licence holders are required to convert their licence to Victorian, and overseas learner permit holders need to take a Victorian learner permit test.

This applies to all overseas drivers, regardless of their visa status and whether they were granted a certain visa type after they arrived in Australia.

For more informations, please consult this page.