If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you need to get tested straight away! It’s free.
Visit the DHSS website for more information on where to get tested, including an extensive list of pop-up testing sites throughout Victoria. Otherwise you can go and see:
- Your local general practitioner. Call them before you visit. They may perform the test or refer you to a pathology provider for the test.
- A GP respiratory clinic. Visit the Australian Government coronavirus (COVID-19) site for a full list of GP respiratory clinics and how to book an appointment.
- A Victorian hospital respiratory clinic.
- A Community Health Centre respiratory clinic.
- A pop-up drive-through or walk-in testing site.
- A regional walk-through clinic.
NOTE: If you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms but need to get tested for travelling purposes, you will need a referral from your GP to get tested at service providers such as Melbourne Pathology or Dorevitch Pathology.