All candidates’ applications, including a motivation letter and a current resume with references, must be sent by 17 January 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The holder of the position will be responsible for administrative consular tasks for French citizens in Victoria within the Consular Agency of Melbourne, under the authority of the General Consulate of Sydney and in collaboration with the Honorary General Consulate of Melbourne. These tasks encompass:
- Public administration (passports, births/deaths, life certificates etc.)
- General Information
- Liaison with local authorities concerning sensitive situations (arrests,
- Office management
- Coordination of official events and visits
Personal and Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual in both French and English and excellent written skills in both languages
- Experience in administration and computer skills (Windows – Word, excel, outlook, powerpoint).
- Managerial experience is desirable
- Well presented and at ease with the public of all ages.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work in a team and excellent organization
- Punctual and autonomous
- Able to work under pressure
Starting date : 22 February 2019.
Address : Honorary General Consulate of France in Melbourne, 342A St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004.
Remuneration and working hours :
Monthly salary (before tax) 3 969,00 $/month + 11.75% superannuation + 13th-month pay.
Full time 37hrs under a 3-year term contract, with a trial period of 3 months, with the possibility of a permanent contract after 3 years.
For non-Australian candidates, a valid working visa is required prior to recruitment.