The Courrier Australien is holding the first ever readers’ prize to recognise and reward French people in Australia who excel in a particular domain.
The Prize for French of the Year in Australia aims to honor French citizens whose commitment and talents contribute to French influence throughout Australia. YOU NOW CAN VOTE FOR THE WINNERS!
After 3 weeks of voting by Courrier Australien readers, as well as careful deliberations by the jury, the three finalists from the four prize categories have finally been selected:
« Solidarité – Bénévolat » aims to reward French people who have distinguished themselves by assiting others through mutual aid and support activities.
- Camille Gallais (QLD)
- Catherine Marteling Sakhrani (NSW)
- Emilie Perrot (VIC)
« Entrepreneuriat » is intended to celebrate promising craftspeople, creators or business leaders.
- Julie Bierry – Study Destination (VIC)
- Cyprien Picard – Victor Churchill (NSW)
- Marion Vigot – Mister RYE (SA)
« Recherche et Innovation » intends to make French researchers working in Australia and entrepreneurs who have developed innovative solutions in their field known to the general public.
- Deborah Meyran – Peter McCallum Cancer Center & Royal Children Hospital (VIC)
- Cédric Robillot – Reef Restoration and Adaption Program (QLD)
- Nathalie Taquet – eBottli.com (SA)
« Sport et Culture » seeks to recognize artists and athletes for their accomplishments.
- Antoine Caquelard (QLD)
- Géraldine Rey (WA)
- Claude Tranchant (QLD)
You have until the 27th of June to vote to elect the winner in each category!
Good luck to all the finalists!