If you are interested in becoming involved in the activities of FACCI, consider taking part in these upcoming events:
- 29 May: private viewing of Van Gogh masterpieces at the NGV
- 9 June 2017: a role model for a sustainable world
FACCI’s AGM for 2017 brought with it much news about the recent changes that have taken place.
One major change is the relocation of the FACCI offices to International Chamber House, a central location allowing greater synergy with the Victorian State Government and collaboration with other bi-lateral chambers located at the same place.
The new Victorian committee was also announced at the AGM:
- Mickael Georgitsis – President
- Emilie Van de Graaf – Vice-President and marketing advisor
- Frederic Papon – Treasurer
- Damien Wurzei – Secretary
- Zoe McKenzie – Governement Relations
- Pascale Toussat – Human Resources advisor
FACCI’s new Federal Board Members were also announced:
- Alexis Aupied – Federal Treasurer
- Francois de Meneval – Trade Advisor