New process for the recipients of French pensions

If you need to get a signature to prove that you are still alive to continue receiving your French pension, please read the following information:

The Honorary French Consulate cannot sign “Certificat de vie” for non-French citizens, even if you need this form for a French association or organisation.

From now on, to get your form signed, you need  to contact a Justice of Peace, a Notary Public or an agent of Center Link.

Certificat de vie


You can find all the information about Life Certificate here.